About 3 a.m. I awoke to the sounds of rain pounding on the roof. It hasn't stopped since. The radio is talking about all the flash flooding around the county. We have school, but I know it will be a madhouse, people can't seem to leave their kids in school when it rains around here.
Yesterday was gorgeous, sunny skies. I stayed busy scrappin'. I got several pocket calendars done, and altered a few letters for Christmas. Nothing fancy at all. I was not in a fancy mood, I was in a get it done mood. I get that way sometimes.
I'm supposed to go to a card workshop tonite, we'll see how the weather is. Saturday I have a Stampin' Up party to go to also. That should be fun as their new catalog just came out.
I guess I'd better head to work. Maybe it will rain enough we'll get out of school, HA!
I'll post pictures of my stuff I made later, like tomorrow.
:J







