Since getting home from vacation, my life is just a hubbub of activity. Not exciting hubbub, but busy, busy. I wish I had a few of those hours back that I did nothing on vacation.
It is a bluster of activity at school, getting ready for the students to start on Monday. Schedules to post, teachers to inform, new teachers to orient, it's always constantly something. I did get a few hours peace this morning while all the teachers were in meetings. I spent that scheduling more students. Then I spend the afternoons reporting to the Big Cheese on where we are on enrollment.
Does it ever end? Tomorrow is Salad Bar lunch day, so I came home and made a HUGE crockpot full of taco meat for taco salad. Since Rick is still at football practice, I haven't had supper, and it's smellin' really deliciously mexican in here.
So many things upcoming in the next few months. Fair time, Big Audit, (all the same week) travel to Clearwater at the end of Oct, and then Creepover. I think I'll just collapse afterwards. I'm a big stresser, so I'll be stressed till Creepover, where I can just collapse and be happy, get paper therapy. First I have to get through this audit. I'm in charge of all the visiting team's arrangements, food, supplies, and entertainment. I stress about people coming to visit, everything has to be perfect, beyond perfect.
Please keep mojitos & margaritas coming, I think I just put in an IV drip of them, then maybe I can make it through this.
:J







