I survived the first day of chaos known as, the students return! Unbelievable! It's great to have everyone back and we are bursting at the seams with enrollment.
I got to school at 7 and the first time I got to slow down enough to look at the clock it was after 11. Speaking of 11, I have been putting in 11 hour days since I came back from vacation. That makes that vacation just a distant memory! I think I need another vacation.
11 hour days means lots of comp time, I've got over a week of comp coming. Too bad I can't take it all at once! I still have about 7 hours left from last year that I never used. Just didn't have time to take it....LOL! I'm going to use it up this year tho, every single minute.
Being so busy made the day fly by, that is til the last 45 minutes. They seemed to take the longest to go by. Once they did tho, I was outta there! I made the mistake of going to Wally World. Craziness! Then when DH got home from football he said, "wanna go to Wally world?" NO! He went alone and even brought home rotisserie chicken for dinner. Not my fav, but at least I didn't have to cook!
So tomorrow should be my last long day. Then I'll be back to blogging in the morning and joining some of the morning posts on the message boards. I miss starting my day like that!
My new blog header is from my vacation so many weeks ago. It's a picture I took from the State Park in my hometown in Illinois. That's the Mississippi River below, looking into Iowa on the right and my hometown on the left. There are 3 barges passing each other under and near the bridge. In all my life I don't think I've ever seen two barges pass each other, let alone three! I thought it was so awesome, just wish the day would have been clearer. Even my brother was amazed at three barges. I love that old river!
Okay it's bedtime, and I haven't scrapped at all today....tomorrow, tomorrow, there's always tomorrow!
:J







