Can the week be half over already? It's registration week for us and since I'm the only person putting things in the computer, you know how my last two days have been! ARGGHHHHH!!!!!
Of course everyone when they walk in my office sees what a Packer fan I am. And of course they all have to know what I think of the Favre drama. So I'll say this. The Pack will be good this year, with or without him. My only reservation with Aaron Rodgers is he's never stayed healthy all year. Favre we know plays through anything.
All the polls I've seen are 80% in favor of Brett returning. I could live with that. I could not live with him in Minnesota or Chicago. I could live with him in Tampa. Too all my Tampa friends, remember, I have first dibs!
So really, I just want the drama to be over. Brett's whining is unbecoming. He is being a crybaby, but I do think he deserves to have a chance to compete for the starting QB job. Let's face it Ted Thompson is going to pick who he wants anyway. And NO I do not like Ted. He's a snake in the grass.
So that being said, I'm off to the showers. I haven't scrapped, I haven't even been in the scraproom more than 5 minutes. Actually I can't scrap as my "tools" are in route, I shipped them home. Yes, I did scrap in WI.
Have a wondermous day!







