Thursday, August 21, 2008

Waiting on Fay

From what I can tell, Fay has begun her trek to our end of Florida. She sure is making the rounds in Florida, isn't she? I'm kinda looking forward to a weekend full of rain. It will keep me in the house and out of trouble! HA!

I went for a haircut and facial after work tonite. The facial was so relaxing, I loved it. Then I tried to meet Rick and Pat for dinner after. We met at Denny's, and they were "closed temporarily" (I wonder if the cop car outside had anything to do with it). So then we went a few doors down to Waffle House (the Awful Waffle as we call it). We went in, sat down and no one came to take our order, or even say a word. Then when the girl stood right beside us stacking glasses and didn't even acknowledge us, we walked out. My friends who were on my first cruise may remember one of my favorite sayings..."There's a reason you people work........).

So we came home. Rick had a goober sandwich, (that nasty peanut butter/jelly stuff) and I had a ham sandwich. How exciting was that. But my hair looks good and my face is untensed.

So back to Fay. I'm praying for rain, rain all weekend, I'll scrap all weekend. But don't start raining til after 10:30 Friday night. Our boys have their big intersquad scrimmage & BBQ. Can't miss that! Go Jags!

:J