Ya know, people who tattletale and spread rumors just don't have enough work to do. They are mean and spiteful, and like a cancer they can destroy a host.
Why would someone, who will be gone in 172 days, really care what is happening around them? I would just sit back, do as much of my job as I have to do, and wait out my days.
But there are some people who are just so miserable, they want everyone else as miserable as they are. There is a reason you.... I guess "are the way you are" would be the best finish.
It's sad when everyone is looking forward to your retirement. EVERYONE. It's sad that you have NO friends. It is a sad comment on you. It is really sad that the only thing you do for 8 hours a day at least is make all the people around you miserable. Damn that's just so sad.
I've decided that today is the last day you are going to control my feelings. You are no longer going to upset me. You are insignificant. You can call anyone you want and tell them anything you want.
I work hard. My work is done and my work is good. It doesn't matter what you say. The people who matter KNOW. YOU can't get any of us fired. Our hearts are in the right place, about the people we serve. There was a reason you were never made the boss. Everyone knows the reason. We will be here long after you, we will survive, we will grow and become stronger. Without you, the cancerous leach.







