Gotta love the football chowdown every fall. More food than we could ever eat. Yummy good, homemade food. MMMM!
So that was the end of my school day. This evening was the Annual football chowdown for our team. I went with Hubby as he is coaching this year. I told a friend of mine, that the rumors were finally true, I am sleeping with the football coach! LOL! Playing along she said, Which one? LOL!
I love seeing the kids, they change so much each year. They introduced their parents to us. It was fun.
They always let the seniors eat first, followed by the coaches, then the juniors, sophmores, and finally the freshmen get to clean up what's left. I looked for hubby to join him in line and he was already half through! Geez! So I got in line with one of the other coaches. OMG! The food! I had some yummy mexican type lasagne, garlic mashed taters (homemade) mac n cheese, again, homemade, a piece of fried chicken, and some very yummy, ultra delicious blueberry cream cheese bar thingy! OH I want that recipe!
It was fun seeing lots of old friends, catch up, and just hang out without having to work like we usually do. Alot of the boys didn't realize I was married to their coach, they are just used to seeing me at school.
Such a great group of kids, great group of coaches and just all around fun to be around. It's going to be a great year!
:J







