You would think that with it being Saturday morning I would wake up refreshed and ready to go. Not so this morning. I am so groggy that my thought processes are a bit jumbled. My eyes didn't even want to work, thank goodness for large type!
Susie arrived about 2:30, and came by my office to watch me work. She got to meet alot of the great friends I work with, and see the ones I talk about. I, of course would not introduce her to those people I talk about, they are not special enough to meet her. LOL!
We had a great evening after she let me go home and take my Friday afternoon power nap. I treated her to Shrimp Basket for dinner, but we had the fish, it's always so yummy! Of to Jo's where we both crossed the $50 mark and Susie spent about 3 dollars more than me. Usually it's me spending more, but then I have already dropped a hundred in there this week. Off to HL where our purchases were slim and none. In Michael's she showed me the bling tool that Elle demostrated at FGT. As soon as I get a coupon, that handy tool is mine! She found massive bling, so she was happy. Target produced another handy storage container for Susie, even tho I had told her at Jo's that they were half price! She never listens to me, I tried to save her money!
Exhausted, we ventured home. After checking blogs, she went to bed and I scrapped a bit waiting for Hubby to get home from his scrimmage. All went well for him, the boys showed some good plays and a few bad. But that's what scrimmages are for, and now they can tweak the boys and get them ready for the Friday Night Lights!
This morning we are of again. Scrapbook stores, shopping and more! Jules, Kip and Di sound like they are having fun. I hope Kip enjoyed her stay in my room. Well, I need to get moving. Have a wondermous day!
:J







