Sunday, August 19, 2007

Tagged!

I've been tagged while I was away shopping. It must be kinda like when you miss a meeting and they put you in charge of some committee. LOL!
So I'm now tagging Michelle, Di, Shar, Wendy and Susie. Grab your Rockin Blogger girl tag and tag 5 more!

Yesterday was exhausting. We started out at Denny's for breakfast where our waitress soo sucked. Everyone was complaining! Oh well some days are that way! Then it was off to Unforgettable, where we picked up some scrap supplies. Then off to Kohl's where I got 4 blouses, two pair of capris and a bra for less then $100 with the sales and my scratch off ticket. Not bad considering I went in looking for nothing! All School clothes too!

Then it was off to Foley and Gigi's scrapbooking. I didn't buy a thing. She needs to get in some new supplies and soon or she'll be out of business!

Exhaustion had hit by then and I made my sister drive home. I caught a nap on the way! LOL!
We had mexican for dinner and vegged the rest of the night. Sorry to say, I stayed up til after midnite watching my Packer's skunk the Seahawks. Sorry to my NW Washington friends, but I have to say this. They didn't play Hasselback because two of the O lineman were out and they were worried about coverage for Matt. So if these same lineman get injured during the season, is Hasselback going to sit out then too? I am a fan of Mike Holgrem's, but I have to question is reasoning here. Preseason or not, you need to play your 1st string QB at least half the game. GO PACK!

My Hang Ten kit is coming along nicely. I'll post it when I finish as I am embellishing it a bit "making it my own". Can't wait to put pics on it too!

I'm off to do laundry, clean the pigsty a bit, and scrap! Don't forget to grab your tag!

:J