Thursday, August 30, 2007

Pushing My Way Into Another Day

Actually I'm pushing that angry post down the line. Today is a new day! Have I mentioned we've had rain? My flowers are so happy, and I'm happy too, it's cooled off some and I don't have to water flowers! LOL!
I can't believe tomorrow night is our football game. Very first one this year! The coaches are excited. The boys are excited. I'm excited! One of the coaches said he had butterflies already. He said he never has butterflies from being so excited. btw, he's been coaching 36 years! Wow! I'm excited for the kids. They haven't won a game in a while, I think this year they can do it!
Tonite my Packers play too but I'm disappointed that I can't watch them. Maybe my Packer Crocs will come today. I ordered them a week ago. Can't wait to get them.
Well, I'm off to pay bills and go to work so I can pay more bills. Vicious cycle isn't it?

:J