Friday, August 17, 2007

It's Friday!

WHOOO HEEEE!
I guess now my question is, Is it May yet? LOL! Monday the kiddos come back so today is the last day to "get my sh-t together". And it almost is. Other than being put on "hold" by downtown in scheduling my HS students, I'm good to go.
I think my number one thing this year is going to be "Communication". So many snafus are caused by breakdown of communication. So I'll being saying everything loud and often.
Enough of that, I can make it through today, and I have a weekend to plan!
Older Sister Susie should be here when I get off work. Or let's put it this way, I'm getting off work when she gets here! DH is off to a football scrimmage in Ft. Walton, so we have the evening to ourselves. I think a trip to the Shrimp Basket is in order, followed by JoAnn's next door and HL three doors south. Doesn't it sound like heaven?
Tomorrow we will probably begin with breakfast at Denny's. Then as Citgo says, "Where will your next tank of gas take you?" (love those commercials) A few scrap stores to hit, who knows, we may end up exploring Mobile, I'm sure there's a few scrap stores there!
Ending on a positive note, a few things I am thankful for, even tho I seemed grumpy and unthankful most of the week.
Our new Computer Tech, Beth - She will lift the stress burden from our other tech, Mark, who is a dear, but very, very, very overworked. She has already given me some great advice on some of the reports I have and manipulating the data.
Our Staff - Really they are a good group and I love most of them like brothers and sisters. Every family has it's "one" and soon that cancer will be cured.
The big P - He is awesome! Hardworking, dedicated, motivating, really liking this new guy! A shot of chemo in the cancer!
My Hubby and boys - In just a few short minutes they put my life back in perspective. Love them.
Scrappin' - talk about something that takes it all away! Just let me rub some glue on chipboard, slap a piece of paper on it and nirvana sets in! Lovin' the August Hang Ten kit!
Weekends with Frogbreath - I may give my sister the shingles, but a weekend with her is my therapy. The only thing better is when we can get up with the Hilltop Girls.
Well, let's get this weekend started. I'm off to work! Later!

:J