What a day! My eyes are like sandpaper, my fingers like jello. It won't be a long post, but I think I'll say a few things I wanted to say to people today but didn't.
1. "Failure on your daughter's part to plan, does not constitute an emergency on my part to give her transcripts to go to our competitor's school.
2. "Maybe if you did something besides stand outside your classroom and smoke cigarettes, you would have more students interested in your class"
3. "No I am not your secretary"
4. Go Ahead, leave! I was here when you came in this morning, and I'm obviously going to be here after you leave, but everyone will have their schedules, rosters, attendance and Curriculum Frameworks!" OH but the first three aren't YOUR job!
5. Marketing Plan? Perhaps if you would stay off the phone and do your job, we wouldn't need to Market!
6. "If you want to find that student's paperwork, YOU can dig through that pile, because I'm not finding it for you so you can correct a mistake YOU made."
And finally something I did say, "These are the most delicious grapes (muscadines)!" "You can leave the whole bucket!"
It's been a long day!
As they say, tomorrow is another day!
:J







