Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Everyone is Counting the Days!

Everyone is counting days it seems. Some are anxious for back to school, some are counting the days they can lounge around, enjoying a few last precious moments of freedom. I too am counting days. Not till school starts, school never ends for me since I work summers.

23 hours from right now, our teachers come back to work. It will be nice to see some most of them. It will be interesting to say the least. 23 hours.

In 72 hours I'll be in music heaven. Brad Paisley comes to town and we are going to see him!

92 days, 22 hours, 28 minutes and 30 seconds til the family reunion! WOOHOO! Love having the family here, love the beach house!

2 days, 21 hours, 57 minutes and 40 seconds and I will be a happy woman again. If you can tell me why, I have a present for you!
It has to do with BF and GBP!

:J