Wow! Crazy day! I couldn't sit still, couldn't concentrate. I felt like a ADHD 3rd grader who just drank a Jolt cola! It must mean....I'm ready for some FOOTBALL!
It was just a crazy day. My printer wouldn't work (I had no money in my account) Now I have 9,999.99. Lots of copies in my future now. I had an unplanned meeting with the Big P and the Big A--. I won the battle and the war. Still didn't get to the planned Big P meeting tho. We both stayed too busy.
Finally the HS kids all leave and I try to settle down at my desk to accomplish SOMETHING, when I hear the ambulance. I see about 6 HSers chase it down as it pulls into the parking lot. I see them go into the gym where there's a volleyball game. And they don't come out, and they don't come out. So I finish what I'm doing, go out to the hall and no one there knows what's going on. So I go to the gym. Our AP felt and they think he broke his ankle. Oh great. So I go in to school to tell my P what's happening. About that time another student comes in looking for our Athletic Trainer. Now a volleyball player is hurt. I found out later they think she broke her ankle too. So Big P packs up and is going home. I go back to my office to finish up some more work. About an hour later Big P, our AP and a teacher are going around looking worried, with radios in hand. Intruder on campus! OMG! They got him taken care of, escorted off campus, told he would be arrested if he came back. Big P goes home, I go home. So we went to the first football game of the season, sitting there watching the game, facing east and I see it. That big glow ball of a moon, and it's full. So now I know, why we had the day we did today. It's always that way. Anyone who works with the public can tell.
:J







