It was the first day back to school for our teachers. It was great to see them, I really do miss them sometimes. It's noisier, busier and not quite as peaceful as the summer has been, but I'm glad they are back.
We had a huge welcome back breakfast for them. Hardee's biscuits, fruit trays, Krispy Kreme donuts, danish, coffee and juice. They sent me to KK for the donuts. Our KK has just been redone and it was the first time I was there. WOW! It looked so nice. And those donuts, ohhh they smelled so good in the back of my Xplorer all the way to school. There were a dozen donuts left and they are hidden in the records vault. I have the key. heeheehee!
The rest of the morning was spent in meetings. Laying down the laws again meetings. We go through it every year. Lots of questions asked, lots of ideas shared, that was good. I just hope the sheriff can enforce the rules.
Some of you know DH is coaching football this year. Defensive Line at the HS. They were not allowed to practice today because of the heat. Two boys at another HS in the county passed out this morning. So now no one can practice. Today was supposed to be the first day in pads too. If you are a lineman, you live for first day in pads, you finally get to hit someone. They were disappointed, soooo disappointed.
Tomorrow is a happy day as I get off at 3:30, so I think I am heading to HL and Jo's. I wanna scrap this weekend, all weekend.
Speaking of scrappin', I was hoping to go to Creepover, but it's not happening. My football schedule is clear for the weekend before Halloween, but Creepover will be the week of the fair and I have to be here. POOP! I hope they don't have tooo much fun without me. But I know they will.
Such is life, my soul is still smiling tho, lovin' life.
:J







