Thursday, August 02, 2007

On The Road Again!

Yep! I am! It's funny, I talk to my brother every week and usually one of us is on the road. This time it was me and he said I need to get help. He thinks I have a serious addiction. Yep, I probably do. But like I told him, I spent the first 40 doing what I was supposed to, the next 40 I'm doing what I want to!
We're in Tallahassee. Had a nice bathroom break at Scrapbook Market. We also had dinner with Kevin and Erica. Erica got the cutest bumblebee tattoo on her bottom. No I didnt take a picture! They came back to our hotel with us for awhile and now we are getting ready to sack out in bed. After a bathroom break in Ocala and one in Winter Park? We'll be in Sebring, hopefully long before dark!
Enjoy your weekend, I know I will mine!

:J