Wednesday, May 21, 2008

America Got IT Right!

I truly thought David Archelata was going to win. The judges were so up on him, he sang so well last night and David Cook had such an off night. I was so hoping David Cook would win tho.
The whole show ROCKED! Cook with ZZ Top! OMY! Graham Nash with Brooke! I just loved the whole show! Gladys and her pips? I was rolling!
But when David Cook won, OMY!!!!!! I thought last year with Jordan was emotional. David Cook winning ROCKED!
I've already talked to my friend, Lori, Idol fiend that she is. She wanted David A to win. She thinks we need someone good like David A. Wholesome. But she loved David C too. She's still bringing me veggies from her garden tomorrow and she said Peyton (her daughter) was bringing me a surprise. Hmmmmmm, wonder what that girl is up too?
I going to go bask in the happiness! America, YOU GOT IT RIGHT!