Wednesday, May 07, 2008

MORNING!
I am getting to old to stay up til after 11:00 p.m. watching TV. We had Tivo'd AI and DWTS. I couldn't wait til today to watch. I didn't want to be the one standing in the hall at work, not knowing what happened last night on AI. Such important things we talk about.
I just hope that Jason Castro is finally gone. He soooo messed up last night. If any of the others go home tonite, it's a travesty! I am so over Jason, his dreads and his goofiness. He is Sanjaya all over again.
Lori and I are working on Memo boards tonite. She is making them for her sisters for Mother's day. Such a sweetie she is! Last night we sat with her and daughter Savana, at the Fair Banquet. Savana earned a $1000 scholarship, and Lori was the only one at our table to win a door prize. She won a Kodak Easyshare digital camera!
We also had 3 school board members at our table. One was Lori's cousin, one was my friend, Claudia, who was AP at the school I was at before the one I'm at now, and the other I think just sat with us because he wanted to sit with Jerry & Claudia.
So today should be busy. I have lots going on at school. We are still trying to fill that fan bus. Just a few more seats left.
I'm off to WM before work, how fun is that??

:J