Saturday, May 24, 2008

Saturday Snapshots

Thunderboomers moved through last night, my flowers got a good soaking because of it. I love outside after a storm. Everything is cleaner and brighter. Even the sun seems to be shining brighter this morning.
I know the sun is supposed to warm us up into the 90's today! I think I will stay inside most of the day. I would like to run to the LSS. I may redo a page in the BEACH book. I'm just not liking how it turned out. I do like the new acrylic album I've started! It's lots of fun! I have 5 of 8 pages laid out. Then I will go back and bling it abit. I plan to spend alot of time scrappin' this weekend.
I leave you with a few snapshots of my cajun hibicus'. I think we have 5 of these babies now. I just love the colors. The brights are sooooo bright and the pastels are sooo soft.
 

This picture does not do this flower justice. It is the softest pink and reminds me of cotton candy.
 

I'm off to clean bathrooms. Dan & Felicia are stopping by with a SURPRISE for me. My mother's day present! Can't wait! I can't beleive he is going to be 28 this week. Heck I'm not 28, how can he be????

Posted by Picasa