I'm off this morning to the LSS, Unforgettable. I'm taking the beach book in, we'll see how they like it. I have to take it in, I keep adding and adding to it. I don't want it to be too long of a class! I can really add the embellies if it were my own. Which I will probably do once I get it back!
I think we know who is going to win Dancing with the Stars. The judges voiced their opinion last night. Kristi! She is the best dancer. We'll see.... American Idol on the other hand....the Battle of the Davids. I'm pulling for David Cook. He has entertainment value. David A is just blah, another good Disney act.
I talked with my much older sister last night. She is still having computer problems. Her laptop is not communicating with their new internet. I think she needs a new router. She is doing well and getting ready for her big trip north. I wish I were going with, but we go in July. I like to escape as much of the hottest weather that I can.
I hope you stay cool or stay warm depending on where you are. I hope you have a wondermous day!







