Friday, May 09, 2008

Finally Friday!!!

Well, I'm not on a bus heading to State Baseball Regionals. We just didn't have enough student interest. That or they decided to carpool instead. So now I will worry about all of them until they are back home safe and sound on Sunday. I'm left back at the school, manning the office. Next week tho, after we win this round, I guarantee I'll be Sarasota bound!!!!!
I'm actually looking forward to some home time this weekend. My house sure needs me. It's been neglected for a few weeks, halls need mopping, EVERYTHING needs dusting. So I'll give that my attention. Not without a beach break tomorrow. Linda, Lori and I have beach time coming!
What about Grey's last night? I really think that the Chief and Miranda may be hiding something. Why else would he not want her to disclose who she slept with? or maybe he just wanted Adele to think they slept together. And poor Sloan, he's such a manwhore! LOL! I just love that show!
Well, I'm off. I have to get gas on the way to work today. There goes all my scrappin' allowance!

:J