I swear I think I am. He just doesn't do it for me. I don't think I would buy his CD, even tho he has a good voice, he just doesn't do it for me. I really don't think he is Idol material. America has had it wrong before.
Many other 2nd, 3rd, and even 4th place finishers have gone on to have great careers. I do see that for Syeshia. I think she is very marketable on many different levels. I see her in R and B, Broadway, Contemporary, Rap, Soul and definitely Top 40. I would have loved to see her do one of Jordan Sparks songs, but not her and David A do Jordan's duet with Chris Brown, No Air. Ewww, bad image there. Because of DA not Syeshia. If I had an Ipod, I would download her songs.
David Cook, now there is a boy I would pay money to see. I had goosebumps and tears when I heard him sing Roberta Flack's "First Time Ever I Saw Your Face", which is one of my alltime favs. He is the most marketable of the three, on the hometown visit we saw fans of every age, shape, and size. David A's were all screaming teenies, and Syeshia had a mixed group too. David C is my American Idol. I will vote for him! I see longevity in both his and Syeshia's careers, but I just don't think David A will last. But I have been wrong before, we know I am no expert!
So the weekend is shaping up to be a nice one. We have bad weather moving through today, but tomorrow for the football game, clear skies and cooler weather. Saturday I'm heading for the beach for a few hours. It's supposed to be gorgeous! I have no other plans, skipping a few crops going on, both here in town and close by. Tho, I may stop in KnK, their crops are always awesome! GA goes out of her way to give us awesome prizes, the Design team has been hard at work on games and ideas for us. You should stop in and say hi and have some fun!
:J







