Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bonding with Boxes

NO,it's not something new we are trying here at the house to keep ourselves entertained. But it is keeping me busy at work.
Every year we gather the 5th year of records and box them up. Then a man comes to pick them up. He says his company microfiches them for the school. I dunno, I don't care, all I know is old records are moving out.
Before the man comes, we have to go through the records and take out all the unnecessary records. It becomes a tedious chore as WE (read I) have to shred the unnecessary ones. It's alot of shredding, alot of boxing and alot of records! Over the summer, this years records will take the place of the 5th year records in the file. Then the process will start all over again.
My life isn't always this boring. Just this week. Boring gives me a chance to get caught up on things like boxing up records.
Well my AI had an off night last night. But I'm not worried. Even if he doesn't get the Idol award, he will do well in the business. He has the appeal audiences are looking for. He appeals to more people than the other David. I bet if you had to be 18 to vote, the other David, David A, would not stand a chance. But it's not a big thing. David C has the staying power!
Well I'm off to breakfast with a friend. I hope your day is wondermous!

:J