Thursday, May 29, 2008

Busiest Short Week!

It's the last week of school and a short week, which means there isn't enough time in the world! Lots to do, lots of places to be, and I think I will meet myself coming and going this week!
Started off yesterday with no power here at home. Someone had hit a power pole up on the main highway. I stayed here at the house for two hours with no power, then I gave up and went to school. I should have stayed home!
I spent all day yesterday working on a report for the P. I didn't finish it, so I'll go back to it today. On top of everyone handing in grades, end of year stuff, etc. Oh and I'm chair of the committee for the end of year bash on Tuesday!
Tonite is graduation, not only for our school, but a friend's daughter graduates from another school. Thank goodness the graduations are at the Civic Center, one right after the other! After the graduations, I'll head to the base to help chaperone Project Graduation. Yes another all nighter! It will be great fun with a DJ, hypnotist (no not me), swimming, bowling, and the gym.
Then tomorrow after I sleep in (I took the day off) Kev & Erica will be here for a friend's wedding. They will stay all weekend. WHEW!
So don't know how much I will post. But I'm around!

:J