I guess I'm not a Sunday night sleeper. I was up and down half the night, and didn't want to get up this morning. Of course we slept in til well after 10 yesterday, so I'll bet that had something to do with it. But it's a new week, time to get it going, but not before I relive a few things from the weekend.
"The Scrapettes" were my neighbors at the crop, a very fun group of gals. Since the theme was Safari, they decorated their table with a coconut tree, complete with gorillas, coconuts and monkeys.
I am relishing my prizes. We all got a cute little tote filled with munchies, our t-shirt, and a few samples.
I won this cute little AMM album as a prize in the jungle call contest. Are you surprised that I was one of the ones who could holler the loudest???
My biggest prize was an AMM Computer tote. I have a Cricut computer tote, but I get teased when I take it on school trips. This will be nicer for school trips. It has tons of spaces inside, all kinds of nooks and cranies to store stuff. All I will need to do is throw my wallet in and I'll be ready to go!
It was a great weekend and I think I've recovered from it. To tell the truth, I am looking forward to going NOWHERE next weekend!
:J








