I had a great time in Mobile. I really did! But in reflection, I should have spent probably the same amount of money, gone to Tampa to the one day crop, and had fun with all my friends!
The hotel was expensive! $120 a night, and no free wireless! At a Marriott even! Can you believe that??? They didn't clean our room til 5 p.m., and that was only after asking twice to have it done. But it was clean and comfy and I'm glad we were splitting the room 3 ways!
The crop was fun, the theme was Scrapbook Safari. I have some cute pictures on my camera and one I have to scan. I was at a table with some very nice ladies, who weren't CM croppers. LOL! But they weren't was wild as my usual table mates either. They had some awesome door prizes and I won a few! I won the one I really wanted, a AMM Vituri Computer tote. I'll have to take a picture of that and post it. It's really cool with lots of pockets, and now maybe the guys won't tease me about my Cricut computer tote when we travel.
I took three classes, two of which were very good, one that, while I love the project, the class was unorganized, chaotic, and the instructor was not very good. But in the end, I had a pretty nice acrylic book, which is something I have been wanting to try.
I got to eat at some places I haven't eaten at in a while. Oh, yeah, for the high price of the crop & the hotel, there was no food included. We ate at Logan's, loved it. Macaroni Grill, try their new 3 Berry Tiramisu, YUM! and Morrison's! Which, once you get the concept of it, it's pretty cool.
I did splurge one morning at the hotel and have breakfast. I had a veggie omelet with mushrooms, onions, spinach, asparagus, tomatos and cheese. It was very, very good!
Okay, I'm off to unpack. I did get alot done, most of my BEACH book for the class I'm teaching, a Mother's day frame for one of the guys at work, and a few of my class projects. I'm a bit hungry, I need to find some breakfast too!
:J







