Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday Work Guilt!

I told myself all week that I was taking today off. But my work "voice" won the battle and I am going in to work. With the seniors graduating all next week. I need to get the senior grades in. Not that we have many seniors in our programs, far more juniors. But those grades are important to those few seniors.
So now I'm thinking I'll take Tuesday off. But there's a meeting that day, and I really need to be there for it. So who knows, I will probably go in then too. I really want a long, long weekend.
Grey's last night was very good. VERY GOOD. So I have to ask, who got the best kiss? Poor Sloan, he didn't even get a kiss. I would have chosen him. What a ending. I'm glad Meredith got whole again.
I had the best cooked squash last night, courtesy of Lori's husband's garden. It was yummy! I've got pictures of all the veggies, while post later I promise!
I'm scrappin' this weekend. I brought the beach book home because I am just not happy with one of the pages. So I'm going to redo that one. I think I am going to try an acrylic album this weekend too. I bought a book on them, took one class. I think I can do this now. I found some cute double sided paper, Little Yellow Bicycle, so that should make it easier, with double sided paper that is. We'll see what I come up with. And I'm going to work in the yard, and go to the beach, and cook a few big meals. Other than that it should be a quiet weekend. I like quiet.