One's mind can only input information for so long before it overloads. Especially when the information is not clear and every time a question is asked, the informants answer "we don't know" or "we'll have to ask and get back to you". But we will move ahead towards the deadlines we gave you.
So have I learned anything? Yes, a few things. One being the department that leads me, makes me look VERY intelligent! And two, It doesn't matter your degree, if you are being fed garbage, you still can't sort it out to smell good. Bureaucracy. I LOVE IT!
So after a long day of meetings, we had an adventure. We had to find Ben Hill Griffin. Stadium that is. In our possession was a kidnapped Beanie Baby belonging to a Bama fan. (say that 3 times fast) None of the 4 of us were UF grads, only I had ever been to the stadium. I knew that at the stadium we would find a gator with his mouth open. A gator mouth big enough for a Beannie owned by a Bama fan. So off we went. We toured UF campus. It was a gorgeous afternoon. Finally, I, being the only female, said, STOP! I'll ask directions! At a Krispy Kreme, on the edge of campus, we stopped. I got directions, we found the stadium, found the gator, took the picture and even bought the Beannie bear his own UF beannie (UF baseball hat, just his size) by then we needed a nap!
Such an adventure, for us and the bear!
They are saying something about a horse tomorrow!
:J








