Well it is boring! But hectic! I am about to say STOP! to this craziness that has become my lifestyle. But not yet, let's see what next week brings.
Last night we went to another ball game. This time our Jags beat Tallahassee Godby 4-3. We were losing and I got up to use the ladies room which was on the other side of the field. While I was walking over there, I ran into my friend, Lori, and her girls. They couldn't find room on our side so they were sitting on the visitor side. While I was talking to them, we scored three runs. Now being the superstitious person I am, I HAD to stay on that side til we won! Good thing my hubby understands my wierdness. He was fine tho, sitting with his "coachie" friends.
Now we meet the team we beat last Thursday night again for regional Championship on Friday night. I am disappointed that I will not be in town for Friday night's regional Championship. Why?
Tomorrow night I leave for Mobile, AL. There's a big crop there and I'm going with some friends. Mobile isn't far, only an hour, but it's a very long, boring drive that seems like it takes hours.....and hours...and hours....it has gotten better since they put Eastern Shore Mall in on this side of the bay. It makes that last 20 minutes easier to bear.
So I'm a bit anxious about this crop. I know no one but Mary & Karen, the girls I'm going with. But with them it will be fun. We have pre Party tomorrow night and then two days of cropping. I have alot to do, so I'll be busy!
Then there's all the stuff I've got scheduled before I leave tomorrow. Haircut & facial tonite (ah heaven!) I need to run to Office Depot, Unforgettable and HL. Then there's work. OH! AND I have to PACK! Gotta run!!!!!!!!!
I hope all my HT friends have fun at their crop this weekend! I'll miss you!
:J







