Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Morning!

It's a morning post from me! I've been blogging at night, but last night I was busy making a card, so I didn't blog. Here I am!
Okay, so you know I made a card last night. It's a graduation card for a friend's nephew. He graduates Georgia Tech this weekend. I know, I should have a picture, but I don't.
Chilly morning here for the end of April. 55 degrees! Chillier tonite as we head into our regional tournament in Baseball. I'll be sure to take a sweatshirt and my woolie blanket as I cheer them on. I am sooooo loving this weather!
I did figure out that my conference in July ends a day earlier than I thought. VERY GOOD thing! Why? you may ask? That means I can go with hubby, FIL and my favorite niece to the Green Bay Packers Shareholder meeting!!!!! I've never been to one. They are held in Lambeau Field, since there are so many of us shareholders. It will be fun and a wonderful way to kick off our vacation. DH was going to fly up a day early to go without me, but now I can meet him in WI and go!! WOOHOOO!
Down side is, we probably won't come home til Aug 3rd, which means I will miss another great HT crop, Fried Green Tomatoes. But we haven't bought our plane tickets yet, soooo who knows, my fingers may slip and I may come home early, flying in somewhere close to Sebring. We'll see.
I'm off to my world of data. I'm making a huge dent in filing, so I hope that continues today!

:J