Monday, April 14, 2008

Just in Case

I may be frozen in the morning. Our temps are supposed to hit the 30's. Unheard of for this time of year in Florida. SO, I'm going to blog tonite. Just in case I am frozen.
I'm thankful for friends who let me vent. Who understand I want to be petty but I won't, because it's not the right thing to do. Friends who just listen and understand, I know what I should do, I know what I will do, it's just sometimes, I want to be petty too. I'm so thankful for friends, and people who see through pettiness for what it is. Thanks for reminding me I am better than that. Not that they read my blog, but I needed to thank them.
It must be meetings week in my world. A meeting today, a meeting tomorrow, and then 3 days of all day meetings. It will be good to come home, I will have all this stored up creative energy from being in meetings! Do you think I can scrap all weekend?
Okay, I have to get ready for tomorrow, pack up my scrap project to show the girls at Unforgettable, pack up my friend, Karen's lost shaker of salt from Grand Cayman. I'll see her tomorrow at the meeting. Sometime I need to pack for the 3 day meeting trip. I guess that's a Tuesday night job.
Have a warm Tuesday!
:J