Mondays can sometimes be hard days. Hard to wake up, hard to go to work, hard at work, well you understand. Today was not as hard as some Mondays, but after being gone half of last week, I didn't expect an easy day! Actually it was a good Monday, as Mondays go.
I won't bore you with the 4 new inches of paperwork waiting on my desk. It took me most of the day, with it's many interuptions, to get it done but I did! But I do have to tell you about this.
My trash digging has paid off! I found this in the trash, with no countertop, broken drawers and rotting kickboard (that's the bottom). I talked to a friend of mine and we worked out a deal. I'm making him a folding frame for his wife for mother's day, and he would fix it. Well let me say, I got the better end of the deal. He made a new countertop, laminated it, the sides and bottom, fixed the drawers and WOW! I have the coolest counterheight cabinet for my scrappin stuff! The drawers will be perfect for inkpads, stamps, tools, whatever I can fit in there. The drawers are huge width wise. Not very deep tho. But how deep do I really need???
More pictures of the herbs. Don't ask me what they are, I know that the little woolie looking plant is woolie thyme.
I know that this is.............Parsley!
I think this is sage & oregano. If you know, let me know. I have the little tab thingys, they will tell me.
So that was my day in a nutshell. It was a good day, was yours?
:J








