In one hour last night I finished two more of my cabinets! I didn't even bend one nail last night. The night before I bent two. Both times I did I heard my dad in my head, "Don't pound it in bent, take it out." That must be were I get my carpenter gene, from my dad. I'm having fun putting these together. Pics tomorrow!
I haven't decided what I will use to decorate them. I'm going to paint/stain the cabinets and then cover the fronts with paper or maybe crackle paint. I love the crackle paint!
I found another good find in the pitch pile at work. It's a cabinet with 8 slim drawers. The cabinet is about 4 feet wide by 2 1/2 feet deep, counter height. The drawers would be perfect for storing stamps & inks. I'll bring it home one night this week. All I need to do is put a top on it, as the top was part of a counter. I'm going to explore countertop prices for it. A good countertop would be a nice investment so I could use it for stamping and hammering and stuff.
I don't know what's gotten into me, I was up at 6 a.m. which isn't unusual, but I was up and cleaning house! I must be ill. Someone stop me!
Check out my new quote widget on the sidebar. I wish I new how to size these widgets, as this one is too big. You may have to click on the quote to read it all. I get a daily email from Foundation for a Better Living with a quote, but it's nice to get it here too. I hope you enjoy them and if you know how to solve the size thing, let me know!
I'm off to the showers and school. Busy, busy day, I hope yours is a good one!
:J







