Thursday, April 10, 2008

It's Thursday Already!

A week ago right now, I was just finishing my cruise. Where did time go? Is it time to go again? I have the itch already. One week from today I will be sitting in the first day of a two day meeting. What fun is that?
Til then, I am playing with my cabinets. I put another together last night and was not having fun at all. I kept bending nails, and bending nails. I'm blaming it on the weather. Why not? Two days of perfect hammering and then I can nail anything straight? Only two more cabinets to go.
Maybe it was watching Idol gives back that made me hammer badly. That show made me angry. I dislike blatant begging. Lining up all the children and having them all give the sad look. Lying with statistics. People who talk about how poor they are while wearing gold chain out the yingyang. Please don't think I think we shouldn't contribute and help those who need help. I do, and I do contribute. I just don't like the purposeful heart tugging. Nuff said on that.
So tonite I'll watch AI and see who goes home. I can't pick this week. Some people had bad weeks, but are great entertainers. I think Brooke will go just because she isn't marketable. I really wish David Archulata would go. He has a great voice, but it's like watching Barry Manilow, no entertainment value for me at all.
I'm off to eat my cornflakes.

:J