Thursday, April 03, 2008

I'm Out of the Box!

Just a brief message and a few pictures. I am back on solid ground again after 5 days at sea. I'm still working on getting my land legs. I feel like I'm moving. But I did want to let everyone know I'm home safe and sound and back in my box.
I really did step out of me a few times. I tried a new dish. Can you guess what?
 

Escargot! And it was really, really good!
In Jamaica we trusted Hudson, our cabbie, with our lives and he took us to places not everyone gets to see. He took very good care of us and he took a few of us brave souls to the top of a mountain where I captured this picture of our ship. It was absolutely gorgeous up there. Jamaica is so different than anywhere I have ever been. Very much more 3rd world.
 

And finally, I crossed something off my "bucket list". Parasailing! Yes me, afraid of heights, I went parasailing. I LOVED IT! So peaceful, relaxing and exciting all at once! I felt so totally safe tho and not at all afraid of the 400+ feet I was up in the air, hanging by a knot in a rope!
 

I'm back in Florida, although not all the way home. I'm in Lakeland and in the morning I'm headed to Orlando to the IKEA store! We stopped here at one of our favorite scrapstores and I contributed much to the Lakeland economy. I'll post more tomorrow, but for now I'm beat!
It's good to be back in the USA!

:J
Posted by Picasa