Well it's mostly packed. As soon as I get done here, I'll shower and finish packing. Then this afternoon it's load it up time and head on down the road.
I never thought all those years ago, when I was chasing three little boys all around, that I would ever get to do this. They were the center of my world, and they kept me so busy. I loved every minute of it. There were a few seconds here and there I didn't like, but I wouldn't have traded those years for anything.
I never thought the time would come that I would be free again to persue things for me. But it's here, and now I realize how fast the time with my boys at home went.
So now it's ME time, and I plan to use it wisely! I have plans for a parasailing excursion, spa time, swimming with the stingrays, soaking up some sun, reading a book and a few hours of scrapping with a few of my favorite people.
All too soon it will be back to the everyday life, but for now it's ME time. If I'm not here, don't worry, I'm having fun. I am taking Lula, the laptop, with me, so I may post, if I have time. If I'm not having too much fun with ME time!
:J







