Who left that northern gate open? We've had northern winds since yesterday and boy are they cold! Would someone please close that gate? I thought we had global warming going on? I sure didn't feel it yesterday or this morning. I think the ice age is coming!
I'm starting to panic. All the things I wanted to do or get before the cruise, alot still to be done with no time to do it. I have to be packed and ready to go Wednesday night so that as soon as I get off work on Thursday, we are on the road to my much older sister's house. Rick doesn't want me leaving my car there all week, so he's taking me. From her house we will drive to Ft. Meyers on Friday and then to Ft. Lauderdale on Saturday.
Tonite I am going to try to go to the mall to return some blouses I bought and don't like. Tomorrow after work is my hair cut, and Wednesday is packing night. I am mostly packed, but it will be all done packed by Wednesday.
Thursday morning I have a Dr. appt, and breakfast with my friend Jackie. She and I have been like two ships in the night, waving as we come and go. She's been in Savannah GA for St. Pat's, and then NC for a grandkids visit. So Thursday we will catch up before I begin my adventure!
Sometime in between all that, I have to get to the bank, Target and Kohl's. Maybe Penny's & Sears. I still haven't found a "new" bathing suit. Actually found one at Dillard's, but I didn't like the way it hung. The more I think about it tho, I may need the next smaller size. :)
A boring night last night, we watched TV as we were both tired from all the weekend activities. Okay, Rick as tired, I was just lazy. Actually I was researching some things to do in Orlando on the way back from the cruise. (IKEA and Scrapstores) IKEA is a definite, scrapstores a maybe.
Have you seen the FRED? I just may have to have one! I like that it sits easel style, out of the clutter that my desk becomes when I'm scrapping. Of course this is an after the cruise purchase. But I think I'll get it.
Okay it's time for me to get moving, moving. UGH! Don't want to go to work. I think next Monday I won't!!!
Be Wondermous!
:J







