There are several things eating my brain cells by the second. Things I need to do, things I'm thinking about, just those things that cloud your thought process so you can't think straight.
The Cruise - Getting very excited about it, but so afraid I'm going to forget something. Trying not to take tooo much, but need plenty to keep me busy. Laptop or not? Not so much for internet, but for downloading pictures off my camera card. What scrapbooking stuff? Extras, other than class stuff? Last time I was too busy to scrap. This time we have more days at sea.
The Things to do List - Need to run to WM, need a waterproof camera, Mozzerella cheese(for dinner tonite), and probably a swimsuit coverup since I can't find mine. Also a good book. I'm thinking about Valerie Bertinelli's book. Maybe I can get hubby to BOM with me tonite.
The Things at School list - if I don't plan ahead there, and stay on top of things, I get so far behind. Yesterday I was falling behind so fast! Lots of changes coming up as we convert to credit hours. I hope I have enough brain cells left to absorb it all!
American Idol/DWTS - I think I have a crush on David Cook! I loved him last night singing "Billy Jean". Not only is he vocally talented, he switched that song around so artistically well. He is the most talented person on that show right now. I think he is the best at this level (top 10) of all the Idol seasons. He just blew me away last night. I find myself agreeing more and more with Simon on everything. That's scary.
Then on Dancing, why are cute girls also so talented? Kristy Y is so very above everyone else. It has to be her skating background. She is sooo pretty, so talented! And Jason Taylor, Yummy! Love those broad shoulders and that tiny waist, boy can he dance too! okay so it sounds like I have my top 2 there.
Changing the Creative Place - my main home project will be switching the craft room. Moving into a room twice the size of the one I am in now. Organizing better, purging, Our art teacher was glad to hear that, she's getting all my purgings! I'm already planning in my head, trying to decide what furniture I'll put in there. I think I am going to pull my desk out of the kitchen and put it in there. Kevin is done with my antique drop down table, so maybe I can bring that back from Tally for in the kitchen. That would save me having to buy a piece of furniture for in there. The one desk drawer would be perfect for holding my growing collection of punches.
So I have rattled on. Lots of prayers going on unceasingly also. My father in law will have surgery April 9th on his hand. Six weeks of very limited use, for a man who is constantly busy. My BFF, Karen, who found a lump in her breast and can't get in til April 7th to a Dr.., And it seems all my friends are starting to have parental health issues that come as parents age. So I'm keeping Barb, GA, Kathy G, Mike, Becky, and Sophia in my prayers too. My life would be different right now if I were having to deal with those issues. My FIL is just too stubborn to let us help.
So rambling is over. Have a great day and realize life's little blessings.
:J







