A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Besides myself? Hubby
C- Cake or Pie: Triple Berry, Strawberry Rhubarb pie
D- Day of Choice: July 24, 2009
E- Essential Item (s): a Computer, a good book, a cell phone and family
F-Favorite type of music: everything, but mostly country
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears, they have heads to bite off!
H- Hometown: Savanna IL
I- Indulgence(s): Travel
J- January or July: January, at least you can put more clothes on!
K- Kids: 3 Dan, Kevin & Patrick
L- Last movie: Don't go to movies
M- Marriage Date: October 18
N- Number of Siblings: 1 much older sister, 1 younger brother, 1/2 older brother, 1/2 older older sister
O- Oranges or Apples: Apple
P- Phobias or Fears: Too many to list
Q- Quote(s): The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary
R- Reason To Smile: I lead a blessed life
S- Season: Football
T- Tag Four: Susie, Jason, Sarah & Di
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I once had a job pumping gas.
V- vegetarian or meat eater: Meat!
W- Worst Habit: making conversations about me
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds-you can't hear a heartbeat on an Xray!
Y- Your Favorite Food: Food shared with family and friends
Z- Zodiac: Libra (which is why I am so WELL BALANCED!)







