Sunday, March 02, 2008

It's Spring the Leaves are Falling!

I know you think I've lost my mind. But seriously, Live Oak, Red Oak and Water Oak leaves fall in the spring. So that's what they have been doing, falling like snow. These leaves aren't fun to make huges piles of to jump in either. They also don't smell at all good when they burn. So if you come rake my leaves now, I'll come rake yours in the fall. Deal?
Actually I don't rake leaves much at all. That's a job for the hubby and the boys. Oh that's right, no boys still here to rake, well one, but he'd have to get out of bed before 3. So hubby rakes all the leaves.
I busy myself with shopping. Lateley I'm pretty darn good at it. I took off yesterday and went back to Belks for some more of those bargain bras. I got two more so I am good on bras for awhile. Next was Bealls, where I racked up on sale stuff. TWO DRESSES! for dinner on the cruise, two pair of capris, a shirt, and a pair of $80 Shoes marked down to $10. You probably won't see them on the cruise tho, they are more for jeans, Timberland clogs, they are oh so marshmallowy soft!
I think if I find a pair of shoes for the dresses (both black polka dot, I was in a polka dot mood) and maybe a new swimsuit, I'm set! And I still have money!
Time to make potatoes for dinner. The roast in the crockpot is smelling done!
:J