Saturday, March 08, 2008

Happy Saturday!!!

Those March winds are a blowing! It's been so windy here here past few days. I fell asleep last night and woke up this morning to the sound of the wind chimes playing. Maybe these winds will blow all of the leaves out of the trees and somewhere else so we don't have to rake them!
My eyes are some better this morning. But still itchy, burning and sore. UGH! URGH! I think this is the worse case I have every had of this stuff. Pink Eye...UGH! Thank goodness I don't wear contacts.
I'm sticking close to the house today. It's cold! 37 degrees when I got up! It's March!!!! I hope some of this coolness lasts the summer...fat chance! If I have to be this cold, I want some snow! Since it's cooler, it will be a good day to clean and play in the house. DH wants to "make some fire" outside, so he can do his thing and I'll do mine!
I hope your day is just as lovely!

:J