After work I headed back to Dillard's to return the blouses I bought Friday. I picked up another blouse and a sweater/cover for my dresses. Now I have to take one of those back. Darn I really liked the blouse too! It just didn't fit right. But this is it, I'm stopping the shopping madness!
I don't know why I tried this but I did. I asked for hubby's opinion on my dresses/shoulder coverup combos. This, I ask of a man who considers a Packer polo shirt dress up over his "normal" wear of Harley or Packer shirts. But in my madness, I asked. Well he liked the one cover with one dress and the other cover with the other dress. NOT the answer I was looking for!
I wanted to just bring one cover up on the cruise, and take the other back. Since the only place I would probably ever wear it again would be Prom chaperoning next year or a football banquet. He wanted to know why I couldn't just keep both. NOT what I wanted to do, but this is what I am going to do.
I'm taking both cover ups, with tags on, and I'm asking the girls. Whichever one doesn't get worn, will go back. Or if I wear them both, oh well, then I can say I took his advice! We won't even go into which dress he liked better. When I asked, he hesitated, and hesitated, like "how can I answer this without getting in trouble". He's so funny! I wish I could get him to go on a cruise, but after 22 years in the Navy, a cruise is the last thing he thinks about.
Speaking of coverups, I still haven't found my beach coverup. I know I had it in November when we were at the beach house. Where could it be now?????
Off to bed, another day tomorrow. I have a early morning meeting, UGH!
:J







