I'm working on it. I'm putting on my big girl panties and dealing with it. Rick took my kleenex away, told me I couldn't watch ESPN 24/7, and I decided half way through the 2004 NFC Championship game rerun that I couldn't do this much longer.
So I shut it off. Life must go on. I'll be okay. Till Football starts back up....
So what have I been busiing myself with? I got a facial the other night. It was the best facial I have ever had. I got back to work yesterday and emailed all the girls I know to tell them to get to our school while this girl was still there. She is that good. I know the high cost of gas has a few of us cutting back on our "me" stuff. Check out your local vocational, technical school. They offer these same services for much less. This most wonderful facial only cost $10! It transforms you!
Tonite I'm going over to a friend's to work on St. Pat's/Easter cards. Another friend of mine is doing fundraisers to send one of her students on an Art Trip to India. I'm going to make some cards for her to sell. We are determined that this boy is going to India! That's what's on my agenda this weekend too. Making cards for Martha's student.
Okay, I have to get moving, I've talked to you, eaten my two scoops(of raisen bran, not paper) and now it's time to make my salad. Y'all have a good day!
:J







