My week is flying by! Time flies when you are having fun? I don't know about fun, but time sure is flying! It won't be long and it will be time to get on the big boat and go on the cruise.
I can't think of why the time is flying, but it sure is. The DST may be helping, but I am still having sleep troubles. I just don't want to get up in the morning at all. Yesterday I forced myself out of bed early, hoping it would help with me going to sleep at a decent hour. It did. But now it's 4:30 am and I am wide awake.
So what have I been up too? I took a trip to the LSS last night. They had some cute papers in new from Creative Imaginations. Beachy papers, girly papers and some black and whites. Of course I got them! Pretty paper ribbons to go with the girly beachy papers. Speaking of beachy, while I was there, we confirmed that I would be teaching at the two day crop in June. I'm going to do a beachy book, using Bo Bunny's BEACH book. Not sure what papers I'm using, but I'll find some. I'm excited about that! She also wants me to do another class, but not sure what yet. I get to come up with it. HMMMMMMM! Something beachy! The biggest, most hugest, most depressing downside to this is that it is the same weekend as the Hilltop crop. I thought they were two different weekends. Not so.
I won't type the curse words my mind is saying. I so love the HT crops. I hate missing a single one of them. Such a fun, fun, fun group of gals and soooooo talented! I love learning from them! But I had promised Sandra & Vicki I would do this for them months ago. Why can't I be two places at one time??? It won't happen again. I don't want to miss a HT crop! I need to find out if we are croppin' at Sebring, or if there's a Girls weekend in July (although July is booking up for me with vacation and a seminar I have to go to!) Such a wonderful life!
I am blessed to travel as much as I do. I love to go, go, go. I have great, fun people to travel with. Always much laughter, I guess it's reason to keep working like I do. So I can travel with my friends.
We watched American Idol last night. DH had tivo'd it so I could see it when I got home. Are you watching??? I think this is the most talented season yet. What a group! Checkeze! Goosebumps when he sang! Hmmm who should go home? Becky Lee or whatever her name is. She sang country last night, about a half a speed too fast. Simon said she was Dolly Parton on helium. I had just told DH that she sounded like Tanya Tucker on helium! Too funny. I like Checkeze, Amanda, the Irish girl, the rocker boy (geez it's too early to remember names), the guy from Australia, and the long blonde haired girl with the wide mouth. Tonite I need to memorize their names. This is terrible!
Lack of sleep could be the reason. I guess I'd better get ready for work. Have a wondermous day!
:J







