Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I've Been Busy!

Actually I've been working on this for about a month, off and on. I work that way sometimes. I work on it a bit, put it down, pick it up and finally I finished it.
It was mostly done, I just need to put pictures on it. Then I printed the pictures, but didn't glue them down. I just didn't know what I wanted to do to "finish" it.

Then, last night, while at the LSS, quite by accident, I found what I needed. I didn't know at the time it's what I wanted. I bought the bright yellow Stickles paint because the yellow was, yes, Green Bay Gold. I knew I would use it, someday.
Suddenly, after I had gotten home, put the paint away, and was doing something else, it came to me. It was just what I needed to finish Patrick's picture page.
I think it was just the touch.
I hope you like it too.

:J

All papers, buttons, most brads - Basic Grey Two Scoops
Fibers - Basic grey
Green Swirls - Grungeboard & Crackle Paint Tim Holtz
Yellow Swirls - Stickles Paint
Flowers - Prima