Saturday, March 01, 2008

Happy March!

Could it be that spring is here? My azaleas are beginning to bloom, the birds are singing happy songs, and winter coats are disappearing. Yep I think Spring may be here!
I'm off today for more shopping. Not much more, but heck why not do my part to boost our economy. Last night was fun. I didn't get all I wanted, but that was more that I was disappointed in things I saw in catalogs, when I saw them in person. (Thanks Coldwater C) But I did find some neat bargains in other stores.
Bath and Body Works, some little scented oils in Lilac. Nothing says spring to me like Lilac. Lilacs do not grow here at the Western gate. Now I can have the scent of lilacs that I had as a little girl. I miss that smell.
Wacoal bras. Beleive it or not, I got two Wacoal bras for $7.49 each! Marked down from $62! I have wanted to try these babies, but just couldn't bring myself to pay that much money. Not that the girls aren't important, but that's alot of moolah!
I tried them on briefly when I got home last night and yes they are all that and more. Belk's had them on their clearance rack if you are interested. Why? Because they are last season's styles. Seriously???? Like who is going to know? I can hear the Hilltop girls now at the next overnite crop, "yes there's Jayne, look at her bra, soooo last season!" HA!
I got a cute little hooded, zip up, grey sweatshirt for $5, a polo for $10 that I'll have embroidered with our work logo, a pair of capris & a shirt at 40% off for the cruise and something else that has gone out of my mind but a bargain! New panties!
So now I need some shoes. Hmmmm maybe I need to get dressed and go shopping again!
or head to the beach and work on these white white legs!
I hope your day is wondermous too!