Friday, March 21, 2008

It's a Three Day Weekend!!

Why is it? I could be sleeping in and I'm up already? I was up before hubby's alarm went off? But I did sleep ALL night without a potty break even! That's why I am up so early!
I know I was supposed to show up this morning with pictures of our girl's night out. Well, that's not happening. When I got to the Oar house, my camera wasn't in my purse. Nope, in my rush to get out of the house, and get the day over with so I could GET to the Oar House, I forgot it. So you are just going to have to be happy with the play by play. I'm off today to find a purseable camera.
As I was leaving work, Sheena, the AP (acts and looks like Miranda on Greys), says, "honey, help me get this stuff to my car" and since I was headed that way, I did. She says, "I'm so late for church"
"it's been such a rough day, I need to get to church"
I said, "Well Sheena, pray for me, because I ain't going to church tonite, I'm headed to the Oar House, for girl's night"
Sheena says, "you have one for me, and I'll pray one for you, cause after today we need both"
Deal. I love that woman!
We had a wonderful time watching the sunset go down over the bayou. The food was delish. I had the bacon cheeseburger. I know you are thinking "it's a seafood place, have seafood!" But their Cheeseburgers are to die for and I was craving one. That said it was just wonderful. Good music, good conversation and great drinks. I had the "Jezebel", it just seemed right for Sheena and I. She being in church as I'm sitting on the bayou, drinking. LOL! The Jezebel had rum, pineapple and pomogranite juice. So I was thinking healthy too! LOLOL!
We watched my friend, Linda's husband go out in their boat with a few friends of his. Without us! As we were leaving he called and they were headed back in. So Linda & I waited for him. Still no ride on the boat tho. Another day for that I guess. It was all fun with the girls, next time there will be pictures!
So today I guess I'm off to buy a camera. After I clean house of course. If I get that done, I have all weekend to play! Yeah right! I'm going to try to find a new swimsuit for the cruise. If not I have plenty of them to take. Of course they would be last year's style.
I hope you have a wondermous day. If not, I know where there's a few Jezebels with our names on them! LOL!
:J