Or so goes the storyline by Snoopy. We had storms most of the night. Not bad storms but lots of rain. The dog (Dakota, not Snoopy) had me up and down all night, so I didn't sleep real well. We need the rain tho so it's good to get it while we can.
Yesterday's visit with my friend, Mary Ann, got me thinking about the genealogy stuff again. I spent a few hours last night trying to research some more on the records my mom had. I keep hitting a dead end with my maternal great grandfather. We know he came in the USA as an infant in 1837 from Brunswick, Germany. We can't find where or with who. I found him on the 1880 census, but no further back. Same for his wife, but she was born in Ohio. It's a fun puzzle to try to solve, but may take a few late nights.
Today is another day, another dime day. Nothing huge on the agenda that I know of, but that could change once I walk into my office.
I did scrap a bit last night too. Put the pictures on my "LOVE" album I made with Two Scoops. I am loving it!
I am mostly finished with the scraproom cleaning, I like it, but not in love with it. Something probably needs to change, that or I just need a bigger room!
:J







