TGIS! I'm off to a local crop. Going to try it out and see how it goes. I was going to spend most of the weekend making Easter cards anyway, so this will "make" me work on them. HA!
I will probably spend just as much time chatting as I do at other crops. I don't know many of these ladies, I don't think. So working will be a focus! LOL! It's a free crop, just bring a snack, and lunch is on your own. We are near the mall area, so lunch won't be a problem. Shopping might! Hopefully, I can keep from shopping during lunch.
It's supposed to be a gorgeous day out, a beach day. I think I'll put that on the agenda tomorrow. A walk on the beach sounds like a wonderful way to spend an hour or so tomorrow.
Well I need to hop in the shower. Hubby wants to take me to breakfast before I go to the crop. Y'all have a marvelous day.
:J







