I know, I should change the Blog topper. But with everything else I am doing around here, it just didn't get done. SO HAPPY EASTER!
Our day will be a quiet one. DS3 will be over later, I think he is spending the day. DS2 is in Tallahassee, he's saving for his trip to Japan, so he's staying home. I will see him Friday on my way through. DS1 called last night to see what we were doing for Easter. I told him it would be low key not a huge dinner, but I was cooking ham. He thought I would be mad if he didn't come since he has to work, but I told him no, it's okay. So it will be a low key Easter for us.
Yesterday was another gorgeous day here for the most part. A few clouds in the afternoon, but no rain. I sat on the back deck and gave myself a pedicure. Hubby raked leaves and cleared fenceline. We had an early morning commissary run which resulted in buying too much candy. We did get a great bargain on our ham and a $4 off coupon! I ran into my friend Chris there too. It was good to see her. I also ran into an old friend while we were at breakfast. Erica used to teach at the HS, as a matter of fact she was one of Patrick's favorite teachers. She has been busy since leaving school, selling real estate and now she has just taken a job selling all those cutesy knick knacks to the mall stores and Hallmark stores. I can see her doing that! She is such a doll and so fun. We did the first prom at the HS together. We had as much fun as the kids!
Mostly I did alot of putzing. My darling husband did take time out to come in and rescue me from the gecko that had gotten inside and had taken up residence in the kitchen. I like geckos, they are cute. But not in my kitchen, on the counter, scaring me everytime I go for a glass of water. He was cute, but I don't like crawlies in my kitchen! DH safely released him onto the back deck, where he can poke his head in the window once in awhile to say hi and live on all the little buggies that crowd our porch light.
I'm off to read the paper. Any Cruisin' girls reading this need to print their sail pass! Less than a week to sail!
:J







